These will be exceptional courses that will greatly enhance your teaching skills and root you in one of the most exciting and transformational yoga styles in the world.
Alignment based yoga is very therapeutic but limited as far as range of movement goes and the feeling it creates. Superflow complements it because it offers all different movement patterns that a regular alignment yoga class doesn’t cover—fluid movements, circular movements, energy based movements, functional movement patterns, even explosive movements.
This will have a different effect on the physical benefits of the practice and bring lots of joy. It will allow you to access both your state of calm energy and your creative and intuitive side.
As an ocean worshipper and surfer, this 5-day course is an embodiment of Eoin Finn’s love of yoga, understanding of the ocean we carry in ourselves and a desire to create sustainable habits and an understanding of ecology that is honestly a function of our own evolution. This module is about the elements “Air and Water.” We will learn the beauty of fluid movements and the subtle energy body.
Yoga is about feeling that we are really energy having the experience of being human. In this course, we will explore exquisite movements that add a whole new dimension of presence and soul to your classes. To sit still is not the way to get calm. The way to access presence and quiet mind is to let our movements be more gentle and fluid.
Wednesday, September 27 – Sunday, October 1, 2017
> Energy Body, Fluid systems, Nervous system, Chakras and the endocrine system,
Koshas, Breathing techniques.
> Sequences that are fluid and soft, “Blissology Superflow” movements; tai chi energy work.
> Deep Insights about understanding the Energy Body and the “Hammock Principles”
including: Body Mind Psychotherapy, Chakras, Gruntis, Nadis, Chi and Prana
> Language: poetic descriptions. Using voice and language to cast create that extra dimension of beauty and depth for students.
> Blissology Discussions
> Blissology rituals – bringing nature and community into classes as a central focus
> Balancing Fun and Zen; humour with depth
Location: The Shore, Tofino, BC, Canada
Who can apply: Yogis looking to deepen their practice and 200-hour certified teachers looking for advance training or to continue along the path of Blissology's 500-hr Teacher training.
Cost: $815 USD
Deposit: $100 USD (non-refundable, transferable)
Early Bird discount of $100 USD off if paid in full by July 1st.
Tuition only. Food travel and accommodation not included
Space is limited: Reserve your space today!
Interested in attending multiple advanced modules? You can qualify for a discount. Please click here for more info.
Tuition Only Course Policy
- Final payments are due 60 prior to the course commencement. After this date, final payment for all new registration is due immediately.
– Full Deposit is required to begin the application process. Deposits minus a $50USD Processing Fee will be refunded on any non-approved applications.
- Deposits on Approved Applications are 100% non-refundable.
- Up to 60 days before course commencement student may transfer to a course within 18 months of original course start date.
- Tuition minus deposit refundable up to 90 days prior to course start date
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60 – 89 days of course commencement.
- For cancellations made within 60 days of course commencement, payment is completely non-refundable, non-transferable.