Session 1: May 1 - 12, 2019
Break: May 13 - 21, 2019
EcoKarma Project: May 17-19, 2019
Session 2: May 22 - 31, 2019
Journey to Bali, Indonesia with renowned yogi + Blissologist, Eoin Finn and a crew of great assistants. Participate in the Blissology Yoga 200 Hr Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training. This comprehensive Yoga Alliance certified course will teach you how to embody, breathe and teach yoga, while offering an authentic, powerful and sustainable way for you to deepen your life’s purpose and meaning. You will learn intelligent techniques to present Yoga in a way which maximizes the health and sustainability of our bodies, while evolving the way we view life and relate to our world. We call this the art and science of Blissology.
This course is limited! Spots will fill up quickly, so please sign up soon.
- A 300 page Blissology YTT manual.
- A Globally Recognized Blissology Yoga Level 1 YTT Certification which qualifies you for the 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification (RYT 200)
Mindfully prepared, delicious, vegetarian organic meals. Breakfasts + lunches + afternoon snacks are included. Evenings are "free" meal times so you can explore the various restaurants and delicious food that Canggu has to offer.
- A weeklong break in-between sessions to relax, rejuvenate and explore the island.
* Travel and Accommodation are not included
There are plenty of accommodation options close by to suit your budget. Contact us for details and to receive your Bali Bliss Kit to answer all logistical questions regarding this amazing course.
Tuition and Meals: $4,400 USD
Deposit: $1,000 USD
Pay in full before December 31, 2018 for 600 USD off.
For discount, at checkout, enter code: 200BALIBLISS
Discount code applies to payment in full or remainder payment options.
All final payments due March 1, 2019.
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER TODAY!
Location: Cosmos Oasis, Canggu Bali, Indonesia.
For more information on the program, and payment plans please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Only Course Policy
- Final payments are due 60 prior to the course commencement. After this date, final payment for all new registration is due immediately.
– Full Deposit is required to begin the application process. Deposits minus a $150USD Processing Fee will be refunded on any non-approved applications.
- Up to 60 days before course commencement student may transfer to a course within 18 months of original course start date
- Tuition minus deposit refundable up to 90 days prior to course start date
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60 – 89 days of course commencement.
- Cancellation made under 60 days of course commencement, payment is completely non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Blissology will not be held in breach of contract in case of "Event of Force Majeure.” This refers to an event beyond Blissology's control, which prevents a Party from complying with any of its obligations under this contract such as but not limited to Political Unrest or Acts of God.
*Pricing is subject to change based on changes in program.