Blissology YTT 100hr Immersion and 200hr YTT
1st x 100 hr Session
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Dates: October 14 – 23, 2016
2nd x 100 hr Session
Location: Canggu - Bali, Indonesia
Dates: May 3-13 2017
Transform your body, mind and heart on this expansive journey of understanding and embodying yoga so that you can relish your practice, ignite your heart and connect to your life mission. Whether you are a yoga student looking to learn more or someone interested in exploring the teaching path, this 200 hr long, intensive immersion is for you. We will get deeper in our practice while delving into the muddy roots of our life and through this process blossom in our hearts and in our bodies.
Our commitment is to offer you a pathway to bring more love, awe and bliss into the world before you leave the planet.
What this course includes:
- 2 x 10 day intensives of meditation, pranayama, Blissology alignment and biomechanics, anatomy, vinyasa, subtle energy systems, intelligent adjustments, classical yoga philosophy and Blissology's unique wisdom of bringing more Nature into yoga as well as adapting yoga for the modern era.
- Nature hike / silent meditation.
- 300 page Course Manual
- Bali training includes Breakfast and Lunch (to be paid for separately)
- 200 hour Blissology and Yoga Alliance YTT Certification
- Connection to an incredible global community of "Blissologists"
- Learning how to follow your "bliss,"discovering Your Voice and realising the fun, creativity and bliss in Yoga.
This course is also ideal for teachers from other yoga schools who want to dive deeper into Blissology principles and connect their teaching more to Nature and to Community. Upon completions of this 200hr course you will possess the knowledge, skills, and certification to teach yoga.
Connecting our yoga practice to Nature is central to our Blissology ethos and that is why we have chosen to be here in Santa Cruz, California. We want to bring YOU to this beautiful place we now call home.
SPACE IS LIMITED REGISTER TODAY!
Here's how the payment plan works:
A deposit is made to secure your spot. The remainder of the balance is to be paid in 9 instalments on either the 1st or 15th of the month. Which months can be flexible for you!
There is a processing fee for all payment plans. The fee for this plan is $200 USD. For more information on the program, and to set up the payment plan please email trainings (at) blissology.com
Please note: Travel, and Accommodation is not included
However we can assist you in finding approved accommodation close to the yoga shala.
Tuition Only Course Policy
- Final payments are due 60 days prior to the course commencement. After this date, final payment for all new registration is due immediately.
– A Full Deposit is required to begin the application process. Deposits minus a $108 USD Processing Fee will be refunded on any non-approved applications.
- Deposits on Approved Applications are 100% non-refundable, unless applicant withdraws application within 48 hours of applying for the course, in which case, the deposit minus a $108 processing fee will be refunded.
- Up to 60 days before course commencement student may transfer to a course within 18 months of the original course start date
- Tuition minus deposit refundable up to 90 days prior to course start date
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60 – 89 days of course commencement.
- On a cancellation made within 60 days of course commencement, payment is completely non-refundable and non-transferable.