We want to help make your YTT journey work for you. That's why, we created a flexible payment plan to help.
Here's how it works: We ask that you first pay the deposit and sign a document (to be emailed) that enrols your commitment to the course. You will then communicate with us regarding scheduling dates for your remainder payments. All payments need to be paid for by the end of the calendar year 2015. One of the 4 payments also needs to be paid before the course begins. Please email email@example.com to learn more. We can't wait for you to join us.
Course $ Policy
- Deposit and 1 installment payment is due before the start of the course date. Remainder instalments will be agreed upon mutually by the student and Blissology and will be paid by the end of 2015.
- Deposit is due upon application acceptance. Deposits are 100% non-refundable
- Up to 60 days before course commencement student may transfer to a course within 18 months of original course start date
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60 – 89 days of course commencement.
- Cancellation made within 60 days of course commencement, payment is completely non-refundable, non-transferable.