This exceptional course will greatly enhance your practice/teaching skills and root you in one of the most exciting and transformational yoga styles in the world.
This session is all about the “Earth and Fire” elements. How to ground and resist gravity with ease and grace using Blissology Alignment principles. It is about understanding the next step in our alignment principles and teaching more complex poses, which will make harder poses more therapeutic and fun. (You don’t have to be good at inversions to do this course, they are just the litmus test for understanding alignment principles.) Spending time adjusting and understanding/using Blissology Alignment Principles feels incredible. Once you understand how to adjust, it will help with your cueing too. Our goal is to create an advanced series like Yoga Honey.
Thursday, August 10 - Monday, August 14, 2017
> Learn deep, safe adjustments. Understand biomechanical principles and Blissology Alignment techniques.
> Learn how to teach assist adjustments.
> Focus on “off-axis” poses that are not just on the sagittal plane as well as inversions and more advanced poses.
> Exciting sequences with warm ups, opening and culminating in peak inversion postures.
> Art of Integration, Manipura loop, Yoga to integrate the body; relax in intensity
> Blissology Discussions
> Blissology rituals – bringing nature and community into classes as a central focus
> Balancing Fun and Zen; humor with depth
Location: Vets Hall, Santa Cruz, California
Who can apply: Yogis looking to deepen their practice and 200-hour certified teachers looking for advance training or to continue along the path of Blissology's 500-hr Teacher training.
Cost: $815 USD Full tuition
Deposit: $100 USD (non-refundable, transferable to another course)
This course is tuition only. Food, travel and accommodation not included.
Space is limited: Reserve your space today!
Interested in attending multiple advanced modules? You can qualify for a discount. Please click here for more info.
Tuition Only Course Policy:
- Final payments are due 60 prior to the course commencement. After this date, final payment for all new registration is due immediately.
– Full Deposit is required to begin the application process. Deposits minus a $100 USD Processing Fee will be refunded on any non-approved applications.
- Deposits on Approved Applications are 100% non-refundable.
- Up to 60 days before course commencement student may transfer to a course within 18 months of original course start date.
- Tuition minus deposit refundable up to 90 days prior to course start date.
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60 – 89 days of course commencement.
- For cancellations made within 60 days of course commencement, payment is completely non-refundable and non-transferable.