Travel to Bali, Indonesia with renowned yogi + Blissologist, Eoin Finn and a crew of great assistants. Participate in the Blissology Yoga 200 Hr Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training. This comprehensive Yoga Alliance certified course will teach you how to embody, breathe and teach yoga, while offering an authentic, powerful and sustainable way for you to deepen your life’s purpose and meaning. You will learn intelligent techniques to present Yoga in a way which maximizes the health and sustainability of our bodies, while evolving the way we view life and relate to our world. We call this the art and science of Blissology.
This course is limited to a maximum of 35 students. Spots are filling up quickly, so please sign up soon.
- A 300 page Blissology YTT manual.
- A Globally Recognized Blissology Yoga Level 1 YTT Certification which qualifies you for the 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification (RYT 200)
Mindfully prepared, delicious, vegetarian organic meals. 16 Breakfasts + 16 lunches are included. There are a few days with "free" meal times so you can explore the various restaurants and delicious food that Canggu has to offer.
- Meal plan includes meal and transport to group excursion into the natural heart of Bali.
* Travel and Accommodation are not included
There are plenty of options for accommodation close by to suit your budget. Contact us for details.
$3,698 tuition + $575 meal plan
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 35 STUDENTS. REGISTER TODAY!
Location: Samadi Center for Radical Empowerment, Canggu Bali, Indonesia.
Here's how the payment plan works:
A deposit is made to secure your spot. The remainder of the balance is to be paid in 9 instalments on either the 1st or 15th of the month. Which months can be flexible for you!
As we get charged per credit card charge made there is a non negotiable processing fee for all payment plans. The fee for this plan is $200 USD. For more information on the program, and to set up the payment plan please email trainings (at) blissology.com
Tuition Only Course Policy
- Final payments are due 60 prior to the course commencement. After this date, final payment for all new registration is due immediately.
– Full Deposit is required to begin the application process. Deposits minus a $100USD Processing Fee will be refunded on any non-approved applications.
- Up to 60 days before course commencement student may transfer to a course within 18 months of original course start date
- Tuition minus deposit refundable up to 90 days prior to course start date
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60 – 89 days of course commencement.
- Cancellation made under 60 days of course commencement, payment is completely non-refundable, non-transferable.